How to

#Tips-planning-garden #-gardening tips #terrace-garden #landscaping-garden #Garden #terrace

6 tricks like to have a yard as the magazine

The most many times we sa we students more more attention Interior House than the that the surrounding But not be to watching as here many spend times of relaxation so as have a great provided attention and the space Here 6 tricks designed to the infrumuseteze:

1. Refill House exterior

Facade your House is the focus number one the time a look in out it as the what I I ii improspatezi look autumn it? To the that the e in paneling dressed of wood take in a cleaning calculation of the their if is in the or AAC brick a coat fresh of the lime will improve the look considerably.

2. Will terrace

Garden of back and the of girl House are the ideal for relaxation in the day summer Now as the have low temperatures can renova these spaces such that I you sure like a place are extremely friendly for family friends and your Lawn cut short furniture of the materials in friendly colors hot but and borders and the with flowers flower pots all the must in taken account.

3. Painted Windows and doors

For as House to the good look heart no watch as e major and how the that looks the Windows doors House If is in the clean wood old layer paint and apply one new If is the PVC have and other cleaned all deposited dust summer.

4. Build a pool

If you have of the enough time space nothing no te stop to do the your garden one that I look in the magazine And the pool can turn of track resistance a your court.

5. Harmonizes garden

When you garden with scenery from " flowers you account of chromatics plant but and of the their of bloom If want a garden always toilet and 0.4 then be to the plant choose have period various of flowering Shrubs will add a texture apart space.

6. the Light terrace

For evenings spent in yard you need of a light cat more good it that you account of the that Mount lanterns or bright garlands to make glow terrace and to a do you show cat may well.

You can choose and the to a lighting architecture that I out in out features House and the as the good would have to make a good lighting for the paths yard.

All these tricks are useful for the your enjoy of a perfect garden but are ideal and the I want to sell House for the in how it never do than to increase value.

Source photo: freshome.com

Article written by

Gabriela Jianu

See all articles

Articles from how-to

Weather in Ashburn

12° C

Min.:-1° C

Max.:12° C

partly cloudy